2021 Exhibit Package & Exclusive Benefits
The exhibit package includes the following items:
- Exhibitors get exclusive access to the attendee list and online partnering system. Non-exhibiting suppliers do not have access.
- Exhibitors may give 15 minute slide company presentations at no charge, slots very limited. Book early at firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com. Exhibitors have sole pre-show access to buyers to set up meetings. Non exhibiting suppliers do not.
- Exhibitors have exclusive access to private meeting rooms at Parsippany New Jersey Hilton for pre-arranged or unplanned meetings at no charge.
- All exhibit spaces are 10 feet wide x 10 feet deep for tabletop and/or booth displays. No walls/stalls
- Exhibitors may invite clients for free provided they are buyers of API’s or other end use products/services from innovator pharmaceutical or other companies. See what types of buyers typically are eligible for free admittance qualifies.
- Two tickets are included in the $7750 exhibit rate ($5750 First Time Exhibitor Rate). Apply for rate firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com)
- Exhibitors only may buy extra show passes at the deeply discounted rate of $995 each
- Exhibitor meals, all event access, and nightly parties included at no charge
- Exhibitor package includes tables, chairs, easels, and carpet, no charge. Electric is $75 for whole show
- Exhibitors may take their booths to show themselves and self-set up; no charge, no unions, no delays, no surprises
- First time exhibit rate is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com to apply
Register to exhibit by clicking on the ChemOutsourcing homepage reg "Register" button in upper right hand corner. Follow the prompts.
First time exhibitors contact firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com to register; exhibitor payment can be made by wire transfer, check, or credit card. You can request an invoice. Choose your space from the 2018 floor plan.
Here's what 2017 exhibitors said about new business leads.
Here's What 2017 Rx Buyers Said About the Show